Cyberspace Ltd ongoing recruitment for suitable and qualified applicants to fill the position of ICT/IT Manager .
The Position is based in Nigeria.
- Provide high-quality technical support, advice and guidance to the staff and students at the College.
- Ensure all incidents and service requests are logged, investigated and resolved (or escalated where appropriate).
- Provide regular feedback on the status of incidents or service request.
- Identify, implement and document workarounds for desktop related problems within the knowledge Base.
- Image, deploy and maintain PCs, Laptops, Tablets, iPods, VDIs and other peripheral equipment such as scanners, printers, interactive whiteboards and projectors, ensuring that this hardware is regularly tested and ready for use when required.
- Install & test new software and updates / upgrades, ensuring compliance with software licensing regulations
- Awareness of the network infrastructure (cabling, patch panels, routers, switches) and associated documentation at the College.
- Partner with the relevant teams to support the on-site infrastructure elements such as physical & virtual servers and networking devices, thus ensuring the availability and security of the network, data and applications.
- To create and maintain user login and e-mail accounts, ensuring that new staff and students receive credentials in a timely fashion.
- Ensure that all College systems documentation is maintained and updated as required
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
Microsoft Windows and related desktop products including Office 2010-2013, Citrix, Virtual Desktops, LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, Anti-Virus, Internet Access and security solutions.
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2012 Active Directory and security.
- Should be flexible and adaptive with the ability to handle pressure.
Minimum of five years’ experience in a similar role within an institution. Start Application Now